Live Chat Options For WordPress
Live chat tools are an easy, inexpensive way to connect with your customers. After all, who doesn't love personal attention when you have questions online or want to learn about a product or service you're interested in? With Live chat, potential clients can receive the answers to questions quickly and without a big hassle.
In this article, we'll explore the best live chat plugin options for WordPress to help you increase visitor engagement, improve customer satisfaction, and ultimately grow sales.
Great Live Chat Picks For WordPress Websites
- Zoho Chat
LiveChat - Premium, Customizable & Great For International
LiveChat is a live chat plugin with lots of premium bells and whistles. You can customize the look and feel of your chat panel. Want to provide instant answers in your chat widget? Voila, LiveChat delivers.
- Speak to your customers in over 45 languages.
- Automate your responses using AI powered chatbots.
- Three pricing levels are available, starting at $19 a month per user.
Tidio - Affordable Website Chat With Email Marketing Features
Tidio is a WordPress chat plugin that is free to install, easy to use, and mobile-friendly. The app is available in a browser format as well as mobile versions for both iOS and Android.
- Instant notifications tell your users when visitors are on your website.
- Integrated inbox feature allows your team to solve problems in real-time.
- Plans range from free to $39/month, and most include a free trial.
- This live chat option also includes email marketing and chatbots.
ChatBot - Easy Drag & Drop Customization
ChatBot offers a no-code builder within the platform, where you can easily drag and drop conversation blocks to create bot responses. The platform comes with a testing tool and a customizable chat widget.
- Pull real-time analytics and collect user data while chatting.
- Four pricing levels are offered, with the lowest starting from $42/month.
Zoho Chat - Keep Conversations Going
Zoho Chat live chat software starts conversations and gets leads while visitors are still on your site. Integrations are available for websites and mobile apps! They also offer chat reopening to make it easier for your visitors to follow-up or ask more questions.
- Pricing tiers start at free. Their Professional tier is priced at $12.75 per user, billed annually.
- Easily pick up conversations where you left off.
- Available for your websites and business apps.
Tawk.to - Free, Intuitive WordPress Chat Option
- Free live chat.
- Tawk.to tracks website visitor activity on your website.
- Monitor visitor activity on the integrated dashboard.
- Your customer service reps will appear to know it all by using the intelligent features in Tawk.to.
More Ways To Engage With Your Customers
These aren't the only ways to connect with customers online. You can get more information and compare popular options like Zendesk, Podium, Zoho Desk, and Birdeye, on Capterra. Or you can learn more about pros, cons, and pricing by reviewing the top 15 chat picks Astra.
Get Live Chat Running On Your Website
At Site Smart Marketing, we work with businesses to drive new visitors to your website, create engaging digital marketing campaigns, and drive online sales. After you sign up for the option that works best for you, we will help you install the live chat on your website.