Google Ads Startup
When we set up a new Google ad account, we understand that it is essential to get the vital information right. We will set up a welcome call to discuss your goals and create a plan based on your input.
The Welcome Call
We are completely transparent in everything that we do. So if you want to know anything about the process, this call is the best time to ask.
Here some of the questions we will cover in our welcome call:
- What services would you like to target?
- Do you have any related services that you don’t want to target?
- Should we target residential, commercial, or both?
- What is your service area, and also do you have any exclusions within that area?
- What specials can we use in your ads?
- What’s your Budget? (We recommend a minimum spend of $1,000 per month)
- When do you have someone available to answer the phone?
- How often would you like your ads to run? (Allday, Only weekdays, Only during business hours)
Although these aren’t all the questions we will cover, this will help you prepare for the call so we can get the most out of it.
Getting You Set-Up
Whether you have a Google Ads account or not, we will need to access your account to run and manage your campaigns.
Existing User Account
If you already have a Google Ads account, we can use your historical data to create a new campaign or alter your existing campaign:
- Provide Your Google Ads Account ID Number
- We send an email invite from our Google Manager account (MCC).
- Once you approve the invite, we will be able to take over management (you will still have access).
- We will need access to your site to install call tracking and conversion codes.
New User Account
If you do not have an existing Google Ads account, we will create a brand new account for you.
- We research and create your campaign.
- All new campaigns are eligible to receive free Google Ad Credits.
- If requested, we provide access to the Google Ad account.
- We will install call tracking and conversion codes on your website.