Call Tracking Metrics Startup
Setting up Call Tracking is easy. We just need a little information from you.
- What Do You Want To Track?
- Do You Have An Existing Tracking Number?
- Where Would You Like The Calls To Go?
Once we have this information, we will create user accounts for your business, test the number to make sure it works, and integrate CallTrackingMetrics into your monthly marketing reports.
When you are filling out the form your "Account Name" = Your Company Name and Website = Website URL / Website Address (example: www.company.com)
What Do You Want To Track?
We will need to know what calls you would like to track. We register separate numbers for each "source" of traffic so we can tell you what forms of marketing are working the best.
- Website - All calls from your website and everywhere online.
- Google Ads - Only calls from Google Ads campaigns.
- Social Media - Referral clicks from social media accounts.
- E-Mail Marketing - Only calls from an email campaign directly.
- Print - We can set up tracking for your offline campaigns too.
Once we know what it is that you want to be tracked we will designate that with a specific number that will be forwarded to your existing business number.
With phone call tracking in place, we can better understand results with accurate reporting. This allows us to provide you with more valuable consulting advice during account reviews, and make better decisions when managing your campaigns.
Existing Tracking Numbers
Do you have an existing call tracking number with a different vendor? No problem! These numbers can be ported over to your CallTrackingMetrics account so you don't lose any historical data.
Forwarding Calls Where You Want
If you need your call tracking number forwarded to a specific person, cell phone, or department that is not an issue. Just let us know where you want it to ring and we will take care of the rest. Texting capabilities can also be turned on, upon request.
Testing After Set Up
Don't worry we don't just set up the number and hope it works - we will make sure that it appears the way it is supposed to and then make sure the calls are going to the right place by doing a test call.
Creating User Accounts
We will create user accounts for your business and all you have to do is let us know who you want to give access to.
- Full name of each user.
- Email address for each user.
Once your account is set up you will receive a welcome email with instructions on how to log into your account. Once logged in you will have access to:
- Listen To Incoming Calls
- Review Call Volume
- Block Annoying Spam Calls
- Rate & Review Calls For Quality
- Mark Leads Or Sales As Conversions
- Create New Tracking Phone Numbers
- Add New Team Members
- Update Billing Information
If you are running a marketing campaign with us, your CallTrackingMetrics reports will be integrated into the monthly report that you’ll receive on the first of every month.