Setting Up Call Tracking On Your Website
Want to know if your leads are coming from your website or your ad campaign? With CallTracking Metrics, you can know exactly where people are contacting you from. This is a great feature for anyone looking to get more data on how their money is being spent.
What Is Call Tracking?
Call tracking is a way of tieing any lead –phone, text, chat, or form–back to its ad source. Whether they click on the call now option in an ad or directly from your website, CallTrackingMetrics allows you to know which source is generating the most leads.
Why Does it Matter?
Call tracking lets you stop wasting dollars and time on marketing efforts that drive bad leads or do nothing at all. If you know which marketing channels are working for you, you can stop wasting time and money on the ones that don't. If you’re not tying leads to their source and to their revenue, you’re attempting to make marketing decisions without the whole picture.
Why Use CALL TRACKING
With CallTrackingMetrics, you’ll be able to track your phone calls and leads back to each specific marketing campaign. When you integrate call tracking, all this data will be at your fingertips, so you have the answers and know what works best for your business.
- Track Calls From Your Website
- Track Your Google Ads Campaign
- Track Calls Received From Print Campaigns
Without this insight, you could be wasting your budget on ads, channels, and campaigns not creating leads. Call tracking clues you into the entire picture. With this data, you can fine-tune messages and campaigns to reach and convert more customers.
Sales & Marketing Align
Knowing where your leads are coming from is essential to both marketing and sales success. Call tracking and marketing attribution data allow you to easily:
- Prove ROI
- Drive Revenue
- Maximize Marketing Spend
- Optimize Budgets
- Optimize Messaging
How Does It Work?
Call tracking gives you information about which ads or messages are making people contact you by using a little bit of programming code called DNI. Imagine that your website shows different phone numbers to different people based on where they are viewing the number. That's what DNI does. Someone looking at a Google ad sees one number. Someone else looking at a LinkedIn ad sees a different number. This lets you know which ads are generating the leads you want.
Gathering Data Made Easy
You don't have to fumble through trying to trace where the bulk of your business is coming from anymore.
- Track Specific Numbers
- Track Calls & Emails Related To Specific Campaigns
- Review Calls
- Block Unwanted (Spam) Callers
- Forward To The Number You Want
- Give Access To Who Needs It
- Find Out How Much Profit Your Campaign Is Making You
Tips for Effective Call Tracking:
- Organize Ads & Messages: This means putting similar ads together and keeping things neat. When you do this, it's easier to see which ads are making more people call.
- Make Changes Based On Data: Think of this information as a map that shows where the good ads are. When you look at this map, it's easy to see what's making you more money.
- Improve Over Time: Gathering contact source data helps you see trends over time. You can try different things and easily see what works better.
Data Privacy and Compliance:
CallTrackingMetrics user-friendly security measures make it easy for you to spend less time on compliance and more time running your business.
- Encrypted Data
- Secure Notifications
- Secure Access
- Dedicated Servers
- Spam Detective
Addressing Common Misconceptions:
- Only For Large Companies Or Groups: Call tracking is beneficial to any company looking to optimize marketing efforts, improve accountability, boost leads, and, most importantly, improve customer experience.
- Too Expensive: Companies that effectively leverage call tracking typically see a boost to their bottom line. You will be able to make decisions on marketing spend based on real-time data, which could save you thousands per year.
- It's Difficult To Implement: Modern call tracking requires little technical expertise to set up and maintain.
- It’s Only Used For Surveillance: Most call tracking is focused on gathering actionable data. Detailed reporting will allow you to gain critical insights into caller trends, volume, wait times, and other operational and marketing metrics.
How To Get Started With Call Tracking
Getting started is easier than you might think.
- Let us know if you would like to add CallTrackingMetrics.
- We will get you special phone numbers that we will use in your ads and on your website. These numbers help you know where leads are from; ads, websites, or elsewhere.
- We will set up these numbers in your ads or on your website.
- When people call those special numbers, the service will gather important information. You can log in to the service to see details like which ads led to the call, how long it lasted, and more.
So, getting started with call tracking involves requesting the service, letting us set up special numbers, and learning from the information you gather to make smarter decisions for your business.